Unique Wedding Venues in Vegreville
Finding the perfect place to say I do can be one of the more fun parts of wedding planning. You get to visit a bunch of different venues and envision you and your fiancé standing at the front together. However, finding one that is unique and not tired out may prove to be difficult.
Many brides in the Vegreville area have the great fortune of having access to perfectly manicured farmyards, but if that isn’t your style, there are still many other places in Veg for you to choose from.
Wedding Venues in Vegreville
1) The Egg Park: If you’ve been dreaming of an outdoor wedding, this venue could be a good contender. With its beautiful natural landscape, stunning water feature, and quaint bridges, it can be a bride’s dream. It’s both spacious and located in a quiet part of town that doesn’t get much traffic. This venue would be good for a ceremony or outdoor tent reception.
2) The Vegreville Legion: If your wedding is on the smaller side, the Veg Legion offers hall rentals for a maximum capacity of 140 people. At a reasonable cost of $250 for eight hours (the price goes up after that), it’s a very reasonable option for a reception area. Also included in the price are bartending services.
3) The Rotary Peace Park: Located on the east side of Vegreville, the Rotary Peace Park is a huge outdoor venue that would be perfect for ceremonies and receptions alike. It has ample room for parking and onsite facilities including washrooms and covered seating. No matter the size of your big day, you’ll be able to fit everyone here.
4) The Vegreville Regional Museum: If you’re a history buff, this is the perfect venue for you! With facilities for both indoor and outdoor weddings, you can give your nuptials an antique and classic feel. Take photos with antique tractors and other collectibles. An outdoor wedding at the museum will cost you about $100 per day, whereas an indoor one would be $25 per day. Outdoor weddings have the capacity for 80-100 people, and indoor ones (used mostly for the ceremony) can fit 40.
5) The grandstand at the fairgrounds: Didn’t think of this one did you? This ceremony location is completely unique. The stage has more than enough room for an officiant, you and your fiancé, and the rest of your bridal party. If you want to hide the backdrop of the race track, you can always add some nice draping. The rest of the grandstand has room for roughly 500-600 people. For only $150, you can rent the grandstand and the restroom facilities behind it.
Related: Expenses to Budget for While Planning Your Wedding
6) Vegreville Kinsmen Golf Course: If you’re a golf enthusiast, this venue could be the one! With the ability to hold both a ceremony and reception, the Kinsmen Golf Course can be your one-stop-shop for wedding locations. Tie the knot on one of their gorgeous greens, and then celebrate with friends and family in the clubhouse. With a capacity of 75 in the main building, it’s more suited for smaller wedding celebrations, but is easy on the budget, sitting at a rental price of $250.
7) Pomeroy Inn & Suites: Hotel weddings are a huge convenience for guests, so why not consider the Pomeroy? With their ballroom available for rent, you can party the night away with 100 of your closest family and friends. You can also score a discount for a block of rooms for your guests.
Finding a unique place to get married in Vegreville isn’t all that hard when you think about all the cool locations and buildings it has to offer. Find the one off our list that best fits your style and budget, and get this wedding task accomplished.